View all jobs
Office Junior & Accounts Assistant
What’s the Role?
- This is a combined role perfect for a confident, enthusiastic, first-time worker who would love to join a creative, fast-paced PR & Social Media agency
- You will act as a “Runner” for the team, looking after the office environment and assisting with internal and external PR events and activity
- Your line manager will be our Senior Finance Executive, who you’ll assist in our busy Accounts Department
- You’ll be friendly, personable, confident, organised, energetic, enthusiastic, have lots of common sense and a great sense of humour!
- You must have an interest in accounts & finance
- Don’t need to be qualified as training will be provided on the job (with potential for formal exams funding)
- Important to be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What are the perks
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Ideas Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more