Challenge & Solution
Brazen undertook a ten week project to launch new independent wine bar and coffee house, Provence, located in Spinningfields – tasked with driving awareness of the new venue and supporting its first Christmas and driving customer bookings.
Through strategic media relations and influencer activity, Brazen utilised the wine bar’s unique offering and ‘no nonsense approach’ to wine to differentiate Provence from competitors, making it the ‘go to’ wine bar in the city for wine aficionados and novices alike!
We arranged ‘sneak peeks’ with local press to ensure the venue was front and centre prior to its launch, securing online press articles and social media coverage with backlinks, to drive sign-ups and and boost the wine bar’s social media presence.
Once open, Brazen worked with a selection of Manchester based, micro lifestyle influencers on a non-paid basis, to showcase the ‘Provence experience’ through organic Instagram Reel and TikTok content.
To amplify Provence’s Christmas offering, Brazen arranged wine hamper media mailers, gifting our press contacts to ensure share of voice throughout December.
Results & ROI
- 115 pieces of coverage secured for the Provence launch, with 15 stand-alone hits – including Manchester Evening News, the largest press title in the North West
- Customer bookings spiked as a direct result of key PR announcements
- Provence was included within multiple round-up articles, listed one of the city’s top 10 venues to open in 2022
- Press coverage and influencer content supported an Instagram follower increase from 250 to 2,000+ followers (to date)
- Signed Provence as a retained client for 12 months following successful project