Or remain in the dark...
PUMP UP THE BASS!
There’s nothing like the feeling of that deeply resonant bass reverberating against your chest when you see a band live in concert, is there?
That’s how we approach all our Event PR briefs here at Brazen.
Brazen has worked for over 16 years in bringing brands to life through Event PR in both the real and digital worlds – creating unique live moments that get people talking, excited, interactive, loyal and, ultimately, spending.
As experts in Event Management, we’ve been responsible for many successful destination marketing and entertainment-led PR campaigns for high-profile brands, visitor attractions, venues, shows, festivals and events in Manchester, the North West, the UK as well as the UAE and MENA. And we’ve opened and managed multiple bars, nightclubs and restaurants to major critical acclaim.
Event Management – live events, store openings, stunts, guerrilla, experiential, pop-ups, flashmobs, hangouts, sampling, festivals, exhibitions, media tours – call it what you will, we’ll get the hairs to stand up on the back of your neck.
Here’s some of Brazen’s favourite Events & Live moments:
- Delivered a fridge freezer full of Chicago Town pizzas to the most remote place in Britain by helicopter (current CIPR Awards 2017 shortlist – Best Event)
- Inflated the World’s Biggest Beachball (18m tall) on Blackpool Beach to put the resort on the map for family breaks (Winner – CIPR Awards – Best Event)
- Made global headlines with a World Record for the Largest Simultaneous Game of Monopoly with 27 events in 21 countries (Winner – CIPR Excellence Awards plus multiple CIPR Awards)
- Created National Game Playing Week inc holding the Largest Simultaneous Game of Twister (Winner – CIPR Awards – Best Consumer Campaign / Best Media Relations)
- Opened and ran a month-long pop-up pizzeria for Ristorante (Winner – CIPR Awards – Best Consumer Campaign)
- Ran a five-city ‘Britain’s Got Personality Tour’ talent contest for Best Western Hotels (Winner – CIPR Awards – Best Event)
- Opened LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, re-launched the Blackpool Tower, opened Madame Tussauds Blackpool plus The Blackpool Dungeons for Merlin Entertainments (Winner – CIPR Awards – Best Consumer Campaign)
- Opened Wilko’s new store on Kensington High Street with Wills & Kate royal lookalikes
- Set a Guinness World Record for a 24 Hour Board-athon at Chill Factore
- Held Wilko’s Christmas in July event in Central London with 178 media attending and x6 live Facebook video streams
- Launched the 1966 exhibition for the National Football Museum plus the Football Walk of Fame, and got nationwide media coverage
- Ran Magnet Kitchens’ annual sales conference rallying x400 store managers ahead of the crucial New Year sale
- Experiential activity
- Pop Ups
- Product Launches
- Press Conferences
- Media Tours
- Media Interviews
- Celebrity Launches
- TV Product Placement
- Corporate Events
- Internal Comms Events
- Store Openings
- In-Store Events
- Trade Fairs
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Live Webinars