Challenge & Solution
Stains can strike at the most inconvenient of times, so on behalf of top stain removal brand, Dr. Beckmann, we went on a mission to find out if we can rely on fellow strangers to point out our unsightly mishaps.
We devised and filmed one of the boldest social experiments ever, before sharing the daring content across digital & social media.
Two actors (one male & one female), smeared their bums with chocolate spread, and were let loose on the streets of Manchester’s Northern Quarter to gauge the public’s response.
The result? Well, boys, you’re not going to like this, but the female actor was stopped and helped 7x times more often than the male actor.
The two-minute, candid-camera style social experiment was written, filmed and edited by Brazen Live, Brazen’s in-house content production arm, before being amplified across digital and social media channels.
Results & ROI
- 1M+ video views on Dr. Beckmann’s Facebook page
- National news coverage in the Daily Star Online
- Hits on a number of leading homes/lifestyle sites
- £0.001 cost per view on social media
- 10/10 targeting relevancy on social media