View all jobs
PR Account Director
5+ years’ experience
What’s the role?
- Stuck in your comfort zone?
- Looking for a fantastic new opportunity to turbo-charge your career (and win loads of awards)?
- Got a passion for consumer PR and love working for big brands?
- Then this is the opportunity for you
- We’re looking for an experienced Account Director (or a SAM with their eye on the prize) who is highly creative, strategic, organised, ambitious, a natural writer, commercially astute and, of course, an all-round team player
- You’ll have all the experience (spanning PR, media relations, event management, social media, working with influencers etc etc)
- And you’ll get to join the senior management team here at Brazen working across a variety of high-profile consumer brands and accounts
- This is a full-time role with hands-on training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar