View all jobs
(2-3 years’ experience)
What’s the role?
- Are you a super talented Graphic Designer with ambitions to turbo-charge your career by joining Manchester’s leading creative PR & Social Media agency?
- Then this is the role for you
- We’re hunting for a Graphic Designer to join our 10-strong Brazen Live social media & content team
- You’ll be proficient at using all relevant software and programmes, such as Adobe Photoshop, to create visually stunning content for our clients
- You’ll have a deep understanding and passion of social media platforms, how they relate to commercial and brand objectives and be able to create optimised content for each platform accurately, efficiently and with minimal support
- Creativity is a must, with an understanding of what sits on each social platform and how it translates from platform to follower, engaging them and turning them into brand ambassadors
- Knowledge of videography is also desirable but not essential
- Degree in graphic design & 2-3 years’ experience required
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar