View all jobs
Social Media Account Director
(5+ Years’ Experience)
What’s the role?
- Looking for an opportunity to turbo-charge your career (and win loads of awards)?
- Got a passion for all things Social Media and love working for big brands?
- Then this is the job for you
- We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Account Director (or a SAM with their eye on the prize) who is highly creative, strategic, organised, ambitious, a natural writer, commercially astute and, of course, an all-round, friendly team player
- And you’ll get to join the senior management team here at Brazen working across a variety of high-profile consumer brands and accounts
- You’ll have all the skills including experience of drafting, scheduling and engaging with content across a variety of social channels; knowledge of all social platforms; adept at nailing a tone of voice; experience in paid-social; plus top-flight client handling and team management skills
- This is a full-time role with on the job and external training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Ideas Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more