View all jobs
0-2 years’ experience
What’s the role?
- Brazen is seeking a bright, brilliant creative to join one of PR’s most disruptive agencies
- We’re the people who got a woman to marry a rug, installed the world’s biggest beachball on Blackpool beach and gave redheads free cinema tickets so they could avoid the sun on the hottest day of the year!
- We want someone who thinks BAU is for wimps and comes to life when presented with a client brief. A rebel with a cause. A real firestarter
- Got brilliant ideas and a passion for creativity? Want to win headlines and plaudits for your disruptive creativity? Then you’ll do for us
- You’ll probably have a couple of years agency experience and a massive passion for creativity already…but here at Brazen we like people to unfold their own myths so if you think you’ve got what it takes then crack on…
- This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar