0-2 years’ experience
What’s special about Brazen?
Everything we do is anchored in creativity.
Our success has been built on a foundation of jaw-to-floor campaigns and stunts. Thinking differently, making the impossible possible, stretching boundaries and winning headlines for some of the sexiest consumer brands in the country.
We’re the people who got a woman to marry a rug, erected the world’s biggest beachball on Blackpool beach, helicoptered a freezer full of Chicago Town Takeaway pizzas to the most remote island in the UK and gave redheads free cinema tickets, so they could avoid the sun on the hottest day of the year!
Our creativity is intelligent, fun, and ground-breaking. It lands front page news, kickstarts conversations and crashes social media timelines. Good enough is never enough. We’re a team of curious thinkers never satisfied with the average. Play-it-safers, need not apply.
What’s the job?
- Brazen is seeking a bright, brilliant, creative thinker to join one of PR’s most disruptive agencies
- We want someone who thinks ordinary is for wimps and comes to life when presented with a client brief. A rebel with a cause. A real Firestarter.
- Got brilliant ideas and a passion for creativity? Think you can make those ideas win fame for brands? Got ideas that will win headlines and plaudits for being disruptive? Then we want you!
- You’ll already have a massive passion for creativity and probably be a creative graduate with two or three placements already under your belt as well as some design experience…but here at Brazen we like people to unfold their own myths so if you’ve done creative work experience or an internship and think you’ve got what it takes then crack on…
- We’re looking for a person who can create a story; whether reactively based on a trending conversation or proactively against a client brief – winning fame is the aim of the game!
- We work fast and are full of energy – if you get bored easily, this is the place for you.
- This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
- Contribute ideas to creative sessions
- Respond to creative briefs quickly with a range of creative ideas
- Support campaigns through thorough research
- Create mock ups for pitch documents and other creative responses
- Occasionally deal with design requests
- Attend and occasionally lead creative sessions – help to steer the teams to pull out great insights and ideas from across the agency
- Writing up creative ideas for pitch purposes
- Work confidently with teams to build strong relationships at a junior level
- Share stories and trends to provoke ideas for retained and new biz clients
- Contribute ideas to creative conversations
- Respond to creative briefs quickly with a range of ideas
- Manage the team down, across and up, working closely with staff at every level
- Inspire our team and offer them creative focus
- Draw out head-turning insights and ideas from across the agency
- Be well prepared for all creative brainstorms
- Draft lists of ideas from brainstorms
- Support the team in pitch deck writing and idea development for retained clients
- Manage the time of all creative placements
- Ability to dissect and decipher a client brief
- Ability to research and share relevant insights
- Ambitious, self-motivated
- Happy to work in a fast-paced agency
- Ability to work across multiple briefs simultaneously
- Ability to use PhotoShop / Indesign to support with general design for pitches
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to be ‘always on’ creatively – find inspiration where others dare to tread
- Happy to receive critical feedback and determined to come back with even bigger, even better ideas
- Ideas driven
- Keen to develop your career at one of the UK’s most awarded consumer agencies
What are the perks?
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Training Academy, PDPs, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing Budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Drinks, CSR time, Duvet Days, Doggie Days, Early Finish Fridays, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar