View all jobs
Digital PR Executive
1-2 years’ experience
What’s the role?
- Do you live, breathe and sleep Digital PR?
- Got a reputation for being an SEO whiz and want to turbocharge your career by moving into a new and exciting space?
- We’d love to hear from you!
- We’re on the lookout for a new member of our ever-growing Brazen team
- In your new role as a Digital PR Executive – you’ll be working across a range of clients on press release writing, selling in stories, link building, and SEO optimisation
- You’ll need to be confident in writing for digital media, and ideally you’ll have experience using Google Analytics and other digital monitoring tools
- Practical experience in SEO and link building is top of our wish list, and existing relationships with journalists or other editorial contacts is bonus
- This is a full time role with on the job training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar
Scroll down to apply via the form below.