View all jobs
PR Junior Account Executive / Graduate Trainee
(0 years required)
What’s the role?
- Looking for your first job?
- Dying to live, breathe and sleep PR?
- Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Ideally you’ll be creative, organised and buttoned down, plus an enthusiastic writer and great team player
- This entry-level role includes media relations, writing press releases, researching, selling-in stories to journalists, social media channel management, working with influencers and other general PR tasks
- You’ll get to join the talented PR team here at Brazen working on a variety of high-profile consumer brands
- This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more