View all jobs
Social Media Account Executive
(1-2 years’ experience)
What’s the role?
- Live, breathe, sleep social media? We want to hear from you!
- You must be an enthusiastic and able writer
- Ideally you’ll be both creative & analytical – and of course, be highly organised and buttoned down
- You’ll join the talented social media team at Brazen working on some high-profile consumer brands
- Experience of drafting, scheduling and engaging with content across a variety of social channels for one or more brands is required
- Knowledge of lots of social platforms inc Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn would be great
- You should be good at nailing a tone of voice and adapting it to suit a certain brand
- Experience within paid social and the Facebook Business Manager would be a brucie bonus
- This is a full-time role with on the job and external training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more