Social Media Copy Writer
0-2 years’ experience
What’s the role?
Do you think 240 characters is plenty? Then we KNOW this is the role for you. This is a role reserved for only the most social media savvy. You’ll utilise your boundless imagination to produce reactive content across all channels – the kind that really gets people talking, tweeting and paying attention.
- Support on creative and persuasive copy for various marketing channels focusing on organic and paid social media, but including blogs, email campaigns, and website content.
- Conduct thorough research to understand target audiences, industry trends, and product features to effectively communicate key messages and benefits.
- Collaborate with the agency to brainstorm and generate ideas for content that aligns with our clients’ brand voice and marketing objectives.
- Proofread and edit copy to ensure accuracy, clarity, grammar, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in copywriting and apply them to enhance our content strategy.
- Utilise your personality and playfulness, inhabiting the client’s persona to spark conversations, chat with customers and catapult brands’ visibility.
- PLUS, we want you grab Brazen by the
ballsbrand guidelines and help us develop our very own tone of voice.
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar