View all jobs
Social Media Junior Account Executive / Graduate Trainee
(0 years required)
What’s the role?
- Live, breathe, sleep social media? We want to hear from you!
- This is an entry level job where you don’t need bags of work experience, just a passion for all things social
- You must be an enthusiastic and able writer
- Ideally you’ll be both creative & analytical
- You’ll join the talented social media team at Brazen working on some high-profile consumer brands
- This is a full time role with on the job and external training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar