View all jobs
0-1 years experience
What’s the role?
- Do you live, breathe and sleep news headlines?
- Got a bit of experience already working as a jobbing journalist or a post grad journalism student looking to take your news skills into the dynamic world of PR?
- Then we’d love to hear from you
- You’ll need to be a creative, skilled writer and know a thing or two about turning press releases into news gold
- Experience of writing press releases, researching, and selling-in stories to journalists plus the ability to easily spot a winning news line in a wad of dreary formulaic filler is top of our wish-list
- You’ll get to join our talented Newsroom team, staffed by award-winning former journalists and news experts, here at Brazen working on creating headlines for our clutch of high-profile consumer brands
- This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salary with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and the Brazen office)
- In-house Talent, Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Personal Wellbeing budget, Monthly Team Huddles, Check-in Tuesdays, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, CSR time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards – oh, and a free Office Bar