View all jobs
Junior Content Producer (Brazen LIVE)
- Permanent / Hybrid Working Model
What’s the role?
- Do you have a keen eye for content? Then Brazen Live (our in-house studio team) wants to hear from you!
- You don’t need bags of work experience, just a passion for all things content
- You must be an enthusiastic and able content producer
- You’ll be working with your Brazen Live line manager to develop skills in and contribute to content used in social media, content marketing and PR campaigns for a number of brands
- You’ll be involved in producing content using Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Premiere Pro is essential. Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is desirable
- Your role will also include assisting with shoots so basic knowledge of camera operating, lighting and audio recording is essential
- Ideally you’ll be both creative & eager to learn
- This is a full time role with on the job and external training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Hybrid working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more