View all jobs
PR Account Executive
(1-2 years’ experience)
What’s the role?
- Live, breathe, sleep PR?
- Got a bit of experience already working in Consumer PR (agency or in-house)?
- Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Ideally you’ll be creative, organised and buttoned down, plus an enthusiastic writer and great team player
- Experience of media relations, writing press releases, researching, selling-in stories to journalists, social media channel management, working with influencers and other general PR tasks is a winner
- You’ll get to join the talented PR team here at Brazen working on a variety of high-profile consumer brands
- This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
What are the perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more